1/The Opening Slide
– an important slide because it stays on the longest to your audience
– just your Logo and a “One Liner”
– sell the importance of the problem
– share a clear and compelling problem statement
– explain the problem your company is solving and why it’s important.
-share your differentiated solution
– use simple language, simple images, simple graphics describing your solution (investor may not know orthopedic lingo)
– this will win the investors over because they will have just digested the problem and here comes your surprising solution.
-this is your chance to explain the size of the market
-also explain how fast the market is growing.
-this is your chance to show progress, proof of execution by your team in revenue, growth, M/M growth.
-if pre-revenue show added key team members, done research, labs, early concept proof, etc.
-this is a chance to show how are you going to make money
-share a clear and realistic business model
-explain how your company plans to make money and provide a clear roadmap for revenue growth.
-show that you have the right team to solve The Problem or that you have the means to hire the right team.
-sometimes this can be used as the opening slide also.
-this is the punch line
-what can the audience do for me?